Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WW2 propaganda posters...
Der Maresal
Posted: February 02, 2005 05:21 pm
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 21

"Crew!..., to Battlestations!"

Waves of Glory, great heroic deeds from the Naval front
smile.gif

This post has been edited by Der Maresal on February 02, 2005 05:22 pm

Attached Image
Attached Image
PMMSN
Caliber
Posted: February 02, 2005 11:32 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 312

keep em coming biggrin.gif
PM
Carol I
Posted: February 03, 2005 10:13 pm
Quote Post

General de armata

Member No.: 136

QUOTE (Caliber @ Jan 28 2005, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE (Carol I @ May 17 2004, 04:23 PM)
Romanian WWII propaganda:

user posted image

cant see that

Sorry for that. The image was from eBay where the original(?) has been on auction in the spring of 2004. It has been removed quite some time ago.
PM
Der Maresal
Posted: February 04, 2005 12:37 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

Member No.: 21

user posted image

These leaflets were produced by the German Army in WW2 for dissemination to Romanian soldiers to keep their morale up during the battles on the Eastern front in WW2. They are two sided and in Romanian language. A very rare and interesting item from WW2.
PMMSN
Warlord
Posted: March 12, 2005 02:14 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 539

!! POSTERE SI MUZICA SOVIETICA !!

dry.gif dry.gif

This post has been edited by Comrade Commisar on March 12, 2005 03:05 am
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Dénes
Posted: March 12, 2005 02:39 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Comrade Commisar @ Mar 12 2005, 08:14 AM)
Traiasca Tovarasul Stalin !!  laugh.gif

This is quite inciting, 'Comrade'.
It's the same to 'Heil Hitler!'

Gen. Dénes

This post has been edited by Dénes on March 12, 2005 02:39 am
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
alexkdl
Posted: March 14, 2005 08:40 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata
Group Icon

Member No.: 373

Talking about Hitler and Stalin which despite their native origin seems to have had the same common lines and ideas, here something about comrade Stalin from WWII.....territorial dreams

From Svietskaya Musica

Attached Image
Attached Image
PM
Warlord
Posted: March 19, 2005 08:19 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Battle of Stalingrad
user posted image
Warlord
Posted: March 19, 2005 08:23 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Parade on the Red Square.

user posted image
dragos
Posted: March 19, 2005 09:37 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

"T-34", when posting images always mention the source (in case of your images, it should be: www.sovmusic.ru).

The last image is obviously not a WW2 poster, please stick to the topic.
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
Dénes
Posted: March 27, 2005 05:08 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Not quite W.W. 2 era; nevertheless, interesting one from ther Spanish civil war. One hears only of Guernica and other victims of the 'fascist air terror'... (from eBay).

Gen. Dénes

Attached Image
Attached Image
alexkdl
Posted: March 28, 2005 09:42 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Denes

Your poster from Ebay is not from the Russians, presumably dirty propaganda by the fascist Spanish or the Nazzies .The Intl.Brigades in Spain , have barely had bombers and capability of bomb as the Condor and Frnaco air force.

I am kind of puzzled you comparing the evil nazzies to the Russians messed up Red Army led by the dictator Stalin....who didnt commit even 10% of what the Germans and Axis commited in WWII. Due the Germans and Axis 50 Million people perished in WWII.

Russians in general didn't commit what the Germans commited in WWII and unlike the Germans they were certainly more human. I am certain that generation wise the arrogant Germans won't forget the lesson they got from a Army of "farmers" as they used to call it ......who thought them a lesson they would never ever forget ....and it will be a reminder of their stupidity and arrogance to ever believe that a huge nation like Russia can be ever beaten.

Unlike the Germans who were about to lose again an other war in modern times , the Russians have entered the German capital in full and have done their homework properly and till the end street by street till Reichstadt .

I know you guys in Rumania and Hungaria hate the Russians, please keep in mind that Germany assisted Franco and committed in Spain enough atrocities too and they along with the allies started the WWII ...as such you should not wonder why the Russians put hand on entire Eastern Europe and educated your countries for over 40 years and spread communism in Europe.........If someone would burn my house I would certainly do exactly as the Russians did....and pay back those who whipped up my family ......as a matter of fact I still wonder on why Berlin and Frankfurt weren't nuked too...because Churchill had such plans .

Talking about 6 million people of my people exterminated by the blue blooded Arians ..I would have certainly nuked them without mercy.......and I still respect the Russians for not doing this, after all they suffered from them and Axis , period.

Therefore I kind of mistified on your comparison comment of the Russians to the evil Nazzies and Fascist Axis.

Think about it !

Alex

Poster Bellow from Marschall Jukow Memoires...it says FASCISTAH NEH PROYDUTH (I think you know the meaning)

This post has been edited by alexkdl on March 28, 2005 10:21 pm

Attached Image
Attached Image
PM
Dénes
Posted: March 28, 2005 10:48 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Alex, the title of this very thread tells all: WW2 propaganda posters. That's why I posted the above poster.

As for the Nazis vs. Communists, I don't intend to get into a polemic on this topic. Alex, I acknowledge your bitterness towards the Nazis due to your ethnic background. One thing is certain, though, the Communists killed way more people than the Nazis/Fascists, true they had more time at their hands. The numbers are available on most historical sites.

To me, based on what I have learned in the past thirty years or so while studying the history of the XXth Century, both the Nazis/Fascists and Communists belong to the same category: tyranny.

Gen. Dénes

This post has been edited by Dénes on March 28, 2005 10:53 pm
alexkdl
Posted: March 28, 2005 11:40 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Denes

I can partially agree with you on the Tyranny synonimous to Commies and Nazzies...though no communist nation ever gased women, childrens, elderly people and inocent people like the Nazzies did to 6 million jews, gipsies, russian military personnel and so severly violate Geneva convention on Human Rights and POW rights as the Germans ,Japanese and some of the Axis did in WWII did...again I fully disagree with you ,that communist regimes can be compared to the Nazzies and that they both fall within the same category....absolutely NOT !

Again, if I would have been ordered in 1945 to dropped nukes on Germany, I would have done it with ZERO hesitations after all they did to my nation and other nations in WWII , there is no excuse whatsoever nor any comparison factor you can use Denes....and I personally think that they were lucky enough not to be nuked by the Brits or Russians in WWII since the plans were actually ploted.

Is not a mtter of bitterness ,the issue is that the Germans are fortunate to still exist today as a nation and not be whipped out , because the post war Americans thought they could use the Nazzies know how for their own benefit and their bucks and later use West Germany against the East ....thanks to the American easy on going and superficiality as well their business oriented minds, who bytheway have never enjoyed great simpathy in Germany, the Germans rose again to one nation today which I consider a great mistake of the Americans and the West......if the Soviets wouldn't have gone bankrupt that would have never occured.

Again Denes, you live in a free nation called Canada and is easy for you to plot comparison tables , have you tried to live as Hungarian national and foreigner in Germany , Switzerland or Austria nowadays ?

I am sure by doing so you may have certainly changed your mind . After 60 years times have changed but not chauvinism ,mentalities and the arrogant way of thinking...I know very few nations who like the Germans, Swiss and Austrians of today ...I talk from experiences...and its has nothing to do with WWII or jews...thanks god these nations are militarily simply irrelevant and except the waves they do in their own countries with foreigners ,outside and as nations they are worth a shit , otherwise I can assure you they would have tried again their luck in a form or other.

Take Care
Alex

Poster of the Soviet AF post WWII from Pokrishkin Bio.

This post has been edited by alexkdl on March 29, 2005 12:01 am

Attached Image
Attached Image
PM
Victor
Posted: March 29, 2005 04:59 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Lex, as you probably noticed I am not a real fan of generalizations. As far as I know from what I read not all Germans were Nazis, not all Italians were Fascists, not all Soviets were Communist. But this a subject for another topic.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.7901 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]