Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cpt. av. rez. Constantin 'Bâzu' Cantacuzino
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: January 24, 2004 05:08 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

[quote]Maybe the History Museum might hold the book, seeing that it's quite on their own alley...

This after February 4, when I end all the exams...[/quote]

Yes you're wright for the museum, I forgot it. Till feb 4 good luck for the exams or in french: "merde" smile.gif

[quote]Bacau rules! Did I tell you about the future Anarchist Moldavia, with Bacau as its capital? :drunk:[/quote]

Nope, what's that Anarchist Moldavia???

Yours,
BM
PMMSN
Indrid
Posted: January 24, 2004 05:39 pm
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 142

"Anarchist Moldavia" is a dear dream of Alexandru. next to Angelina Jolie and Shakira , anarchist moldavia is very important to him. laugh.gif i told him that" Anarchist Capital" doesn`t make sense but he wouldn't listen. he is so sometimes

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :keep:
PMICQ
Alexandru H.
Posted: January 24, 2004 06:11 pm
Quote Post

Sergent major
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 57

[quote]"Anarchist Moldavia" is a dear dream of Alexandru. next to Angelina Jolie and Shakira , anarchist moldavia is very important to him. i told him that" Anarchist Capital" doesn`t make sense but he wouldn't listen. he is so sometimes [/quote]

Heh! A wannabe demigod needs a place for his shadow council, even in an anarchist world!!! And Angelina Jolie has enough muscle power to help me win that place!
PMUsers Website
C-2
Posted: January 24, 2004 08:27 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 19

.[/quote

You actually met some WWII pilots? That's great.....any well-known ones?

I think this is due more to his being a fighter pilot, rather than being a prince. For some reason, in every part of the world, women go crazy after fighter/test/recon pilots... smile.gif[/quote]

I see that Indrid is not the only one who didn't read the pilots and interv.
sections at www.arr.go.ro.. :twisted:
Yes Me and Victor are meeting as many vets pilots as we posibly can.
Unfortunatly we live far from each other and have great dific. in coordinating those meetings.Unfortunatly I sometimes go by myself. :roll:
In short time you'll be able to read about Costin Georgescu and his amazing story.
About Bazu,because of his too "joyful"life :beer: :cheers: he died young from liver Chirossis and ulcuss :cry:
PMUsers Website
mabadesc
Posted: January 25, 2004 03:59 am
Quote Post

Locotenent colonel

Member No.: 40

[quote]I see that Indrid is not the only one who didn't read the pilots and interv.
sections at www.arr.go.ro..
[/quote]

Guilty as charged, I'm embarrassed to say.... :oops:

[quote]Yes Me and Victor are meeting as many vets pilots as we posibly can.[/quote]

I think that's great! Last time I was in Romania, I thought about placing an ad in a newspaper, searching for WWII vets (infantry/mountain) who would agree to meet with me and answer a few questions.....
But I gave up on the thought because I wasn't there long enough. Perhaps I'll do it when I come to Romania next time.....I couldn't think of any other way of meeting war veterans.
PM
C-2
Posted: January 25, 2004 08:36 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 19

You'll be here soon,and it's easy to find them.Go to a "pliclinica "and look for old guys with the vets insigna.!
Be polite don't be agresive ask some questions,and if his nice ask for a phone nr.
It's like meeting with a girl...
Sometimes is easy ,sometimes not..
Until I was welcome to Dicesare's house,it took me a few months about 20 phones and 3-4 meetings at "Liga Aeriana"...
Between us,if it was a girls,I would't wait so much :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PMUsers Website
Victor
Posted: January 26, 2004 10:25 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

.I see that Indrid is not the only one who didn't read the pilots and interv.
sections at www.arr.go.ro.. :twisted:  
Yes Me and Victor are meeting as many vets pilots as we posibly can.

Well, don't blame mabadesc for this, because, except for dragos and me, nobody else knows your real name. :wink: If you remember, you even protested when I used it in a thread some while ago. So it is not his fault he did not know your exploits. It is yours.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: February 28, 2004 05:49 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Member No.: 53

A big and interesting article about Bazu's was published in two numbers (I don't remember the no exactly) in the French Airmag magazine. Also four interesting photos with Bazu in Spain near his Bu 131 (or 133 ?).

If interested i can scan it.

Yours,
BM
PMMSN
Detvan
Posted: July 08, 2016 08:37 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 3726

Hello,

I have one question: Was Bazu playing tennis only in free time, or porfessional for some tennis team too?

Regards, Detvan.
PMEmail Poster
Florin
Posted: July 09, 2016 06:09 am
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Member No.: 17

It is sad that like many other smart and bright Romanians, Bâzu had to spend the last part of his life among foreigners, and eventually he died on foreign land.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0297 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]