Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Romanian buttons?
Radub
Posted: January 25, 2015 05:22 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Group: Members
Member No.: 476

If you think that paying due respect to our fallen soldiers is wrong, then maybe this is not the right forum for you.
Let these soldiers rest in peace.
Radu
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
zero
Posted: January 28, 2015 09:07 pm
Quote Post

Soldat
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2253

mai bine l ai ruga pe om daca a fost gasit un ostas roman , sa i aprinda o lumanare si sa i dea ceva de pomana cum e randuiala pe la noi .
PMEmail Poster
Radub
Posted: January 28, 2015 10:43 pm
Quote Post

QUOTE (zero @ January 28, 2015 09:07 pm)
mai bine l ai ruga pe om daca a fost gasit un ostas roman , sa i aprinda o lumanare si sa i dea ceva de pomana cum e randuiala pe la noi .

Did you read the thread? Some guys dug out the remains of a Romanian soldier and only cared for the buttons. You expect them to light a candle and say mass? The "Christian thing" to do is to leave them rest in peace, do not disturb the graves.
Radu
zero
Posted: January 29, 2015 12:05 am
Quote Post

Soldat
Group Icon

oamenii sunt ingropati in cimitire . soldatii au tot cazut peste tot pentru o politica proasta . si am o intrebare , ce ce imi scrii in engleza cand pe forumul asta 9 din 10 sunt romani ? tu sa faci galgara celor care sunt autorizati sa aduca trupurile soldatilor inapoi in tara , nu celor care ii gasesc pe campul de lupta aleatoriu .
PMEmail Poster
zero
Posted: January 29, 2015 12:08 am
Quote Post

Soldat
Group Icon

admin blocheaz mi contul .
PMEmail Poster
Radub
Posted: January 29, 2015 09:22 am
Quote Post

First of all, I write in English because that is a rule of the forum.
Secondly, no one just "finds" human remains in a field. These remains are buried at some depth. These guys go out there with metal detectors looking for trinkets to sell on eBay. A few years ago, one of these guys posted on this forum a link to a batch of YouTube videos where they showed how black diggers "find" human remains. They had metal detectors and they were digging at some considerable depth. One of the videos showed them playing football with a skull shouting "fashistyi" and some other choice words.
Radu
rixard
Posted: January 29, 2015 08:38 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 3059

QUOTE (Radub @ January 29, 2015 09:22 am)
Secondly, no one just "finds" human remains in a field. These remains are buried at some depth. These guys go out there with metal detectors looking for trinkets to sell on eBay. A few years ago, one of these guys posted on this forum a link to a batch of YouTube videos where they showed how black diggers "find" human remains. They had metal detectors and they were digging at some considerable depth. One of the videos showed them playing football with a skull shouting "fashistyi" and some other choice words.
Radu

I'm interested in history, I have many years studying the artifacts of Romanian Army on the Eastern Front - I buy these artifacts, exchange, receives a gift.
I could tell a lie - for example I bought buttons on Ebay - but as I say is ...... and I hear it from you many reproaches, you scold me like a criminal - I'm just asking for your advice. This is not "European Community" .... I'm sorry.
PMEmail Poster
rixard
Posted: January 29, 2015 08:39 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 3059

QUOTE (zero @ January 24, 2015 10:52 pm)
cata amabilitate romaneasca . sa acuzi pe cineva fara dovezi , . trebuie doar sa i raspunzi omului la intrebare .

Multumesc prieten!
PMEmail Poster
Radub
Posted: January 30, 2015 09:20 am
Quote Post

QUOTE (rixard @ January 29, 2015 08:38 pm)
QUOTE (Radub @ January 29, 2015 09:22 am)
Radu

I'm interested in history, I have many years studying the artifacts of Romanian Army on the Eastern Front - I buy these artifacts, exchange, receives a gift.
I could tell a lie - for example I bought buttons on Ebay - but as I say is ...... and I hear it from you many reproaches, you scold me like a criminal - I'm just asking for your advice. This is not "European Community" .... I'm sorry.

We are all interested in history here. Yeah, you will find the occasional supporter but that does not make it right - this is not Facebook where "correctness" is dictated by the number of "likes".

Digging human remains, throwing away the bones and keeping only what can be sold is not "history". To make it a proper "historic research", ALL such excavations should be treated as "archaeological explorations", with proper and thorough records, proper and thorough documentation and permits, proper and thorough photography and proper and thorough reporting to the relevant authorities. How many of these people publish their findings?

Do not be fooled, this is grave robbing, not historic research.

Radu
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0481 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]