Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tank colour help needed.
Ursulescu
Posted: October 07, 2013 05:15 am
Quote Post

Caporal

Group: Members
Member No.: 2729

Hi everyone!

I am about to start rebuilding my Rapid Fire WW2 Romanian Army.

The previous army I had was lost to the flood waters. All the models I built with the exception of 4 trucks and 3 tanks were rescued from the mud. The other 30+ vehicles and 100 men were forever lost.

Since I need to start again, I was wondering what the general overall colours for the Romanian tanks and vechicles (Like the SDKFZ 222) was.

On my original army, I painted the tanks "Soviet Green" as this is how I originally saw the colour to be. Someone said they should be Panzer Grey. I have looked on the web and I am having trouble seeing the diference between some of the panzer greys and the greens.

Also, were all tanks painted the same, or were there some desert colours, early colours, or something different in the army due to Germany supplying tanks from other places? (like Africacorps or Italy)

Since I am basically building my army from the starting point all over again, I would like to try and do it right this time.

Any help would be great!

Trevor Ursulescu
Monster Hobbies
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0273 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]