Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Private security companies in Romania-please help
yelena2
Posted: August 07, 2012 10:05 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 3367

Firs i want to APPOLOGIZE to write in this topic - I tried to post in "general discusions", but error occured. Moderator, can you put it over there:)?

I am student of international relations at the Faculty of Social Sciences in Ljubljana. I work a comparative study on private security in the Balkans and I would like to ask you to answer the following questions :

1. What are the biggest private security companies in Romania (is there a monopoly, G4S or Civitas any other home-based company)?
2. Does any of this companies has a monopoly over the transport of cash? If not, which are specialized in money transport (from big shopping centres - or then again, the biggest do that)?
3. Are there any records, where data about the size of companies in this industry are available ?
4. Do you know any political, economical context of specific company, are any threats present / you can send me personal message.

If you know a forum, specialized in private securing or even military or police sector, please list it here

In anticipation of your response I thank you in advance.
Great regards,
Jelena
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1200 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]