Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cutit tactic vanatoare EXTREMA RATIO SHRAPNEL OG, EXTREMA RATIO SHRAPNEL OG TESTUDO. Nou,
m3th4don
  Posted: May 06, 2012 07:14 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 828

CUTIT TACTIC EXTREMA RATIO SHRAPNEL OG TESTUDO
Original,la cutie, nou,. sigilat

A trulyversatile "back up" with striking combat qualities. Theleaf blade is characterised by a wide flat grinding, with a narrowwhetting angle that makes it particularly sharp.
Theautomatic hard sheath has a tek-lok which means it can be positionedeither vertically or horizontally.
The onlysecurity on the sheath is automatic with a pressure point for removaland insertion, this makes it a knife for intuitive and extremelyrapid use, ideal in an emergency. For any type of emergency.

TheShrapnel OG is the version without the upper hilt.

Detalii: http://www.extremaratioknivesdivision.eu/english/index.html Products–> Fixed blade –> Backup -> shrapnel

TECHNICALSHEET
WEIGHT: g200
BLADELENGTH: mm 110
TOTALLENGTH: mm 210
BLADETHICKNESS (MAIN BLADE): mm 6,3
BLADESTEEL:N690 (58HRC)
HANDLEMATERIAL:FORPRENE
SERRATIONON THE BLADE: NO
FINISHINGAND COATING:
-BLADE:TESTUDO,GEOCAMO

N690Stainless Steel

N690is manufactured by Bohler Uddeholm (German company) and is theirtrade name for 440C.
Thissteel also called AustrianCobalt steel -alloy containing 17% Chromium, Molybdenumm, Vanadium, and Cobalt.
Hipercetage of free Chromium makes it very stain resistent - if true at17%, it would actually have the second highest Cr content - 440-C hasthe most at 18%.
Hardness60 HRC
ExtremaRatio knivesare made in a Extrema Ratio custom shop in Italy and is not nearly aswell know in the United States as other companies. Started in 1997,they have taken the tactical world by storm. Many of the soldiers andarmed men and women of the world carry Extrema Ratio. The result is ablade with a very hard edge (hardened and tempered to 60° HRC) thatis very sharp, very long lasting with an elastic and tough body.

REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBCFJrBclMM

Cutitul este original, la cutie, nou,. Sigilat. Vine impreuna cu teaca originala cu tec-lock, 2 chei hex pt desfacerea manerului (aceleasichei folosite la descompunerea patuluide arma de la M16 sau agripului de la incarator) acte, garantie pe viata

PRETUL DE MAGAZIN ESTE DE 838 LEI - http://www.cutite-bushcraft.ro/ro/produse/...pnel_OG_Testudo - SE POATE GASI LA O SIMPLA CAUTARE PE NET DUPA NUME DAR NU EXISTA IN STOC

PRET: 499 RON

CONTACT - 0724.144.966

ZONA LIVRARE: BUCURESTI ; EROILOR (pta operei - Spital Municipal)

PRETURILE NU SUNT NEGOCIABILE SI NU FAC REZERVARI

LIVRARE PERSONALA NUMAI IN BUCURESTI. NU TRIMIT IN PROVINCIE

PMEmail Poster
Florin
Posted: May 07, 2012 01:34 am
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Member No.: 17

"m3th4don" will get angry on me again, and maybe he will send again a personal message, but I have to say it...

SPARE YOUR MONEY !
PM
m3th4don
Posted: May 07, 2012 11:30 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 828

QUOTE (Florin @ May 07, 2012 01:34 am)
"m3th4don" will get angry on me again, and maybe he will send again a personal message, but I have to say it...

SPARE YOUR MONEY !

no i won't so don't act all important " generale' ", ok ? ;;)

if you have money to buy, we can talk; otherwise you are just wasting my time

This post has been edited by m3th4don on May 07, 2012 11:31 am
PMEmail Poster
Florin
Posted: May 07, 2012 06:23 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Member No.: 17

QUOTE (m3th4don @ May 07, 2012 06:30 am)
................if you have money to buy, we can talk; otherwise you are just wasting my time

This is not about sqeezing a 5 percent extra lower.
"m3th4don" is right, who has money to waste, he/she has plenty of opportunities to waste them. For that, his knife is as good as anything else.

If you are millionaire, buy it!
If you are invited at the yearly boars hunt on the domains of Ion Tiriac, buy it!
Ion Tiriac and his guests have to see you with something impressive.
If you are Rambo going in Vietnam to put on run one million Vietnamese and Soviet Reds, buy it! Oops, this one is obsolete - Vietnam is open to capitalism now.

Now, if you are not millionaire, if Ion Tiriac did not invite you at the boars hunt and if you are not Rambo, let see...
Stainless steel is not the same, due to different alloy percentages, and "m3th4don" makes a point giving details about alloy in his knife.
However, for most uses out there (including getting lost in wilderness), you are cutting wood (or splitting it), some textiles, cords, leather and some flesh (hopefully not human). Many other marks of stainless steel will do it very well.
If you'll try to cut ceramics or rocks, you'll get the blade blunted - regardless is the excellent German alloy described by "m3th4don", or some stainless steel made in China.
One difference that matters is the design of the saw teeth shape. Even so, cheaper knives will do the job quite well.

OK, "m3th4don", good luck! I will not bother you again.

This post has been edited by Florin on May 07, 2012 06:24 pm
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0557 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]