Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> All the Romanian army weapons equipment during WW2
x3ckid
Posted: February 29, 2012 04:59 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 3269

I am making this topic , because , i need to gather some information about the number of all the small arms , artillery ,planes and vehicles used by the Romanians in the second world war. I need this information ,because i am looking for info for a modification for a world war 2 simulator called Men of war , and i want to gather some information about all the weapons and guns used by the romanians in numbers and distrubuted to all the divisions in order to balance the game mechanics .
PMEmail Poster
Florin
Posted: February 29, 2012 11:23 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Member No.: 17

You'll find the answers you need if you try to read the countless subjects creating various groups of topics in the "Forum" of this website. Thousands of hours were spent in creating these messages.

This post has been edited by Florin on February 29, 2012 11:27 pm
PM
x3ckid
Posted: March 02, 2012 09:17 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 3269

I just need some numbers ,of all the weapons , if i could ask for some guidance , romaneste , am nevoie doar de cateva exemple ca trebuie sa dau detalii la moderul de la joc cat mai devreme , ca sa treaca in noua adaptare .
PMEmail Poster
Radub
Posted: March 03, 2012 08:57 am
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Member No.: 476

QUOTE (x3ckid @ March 02, 2012 09:17 pm)
I just need some numbers ,of all the weapons , if i could ask for some guidance , romaneste , am nevoie doar de cateva exemple ca trebuie sa dau detalii la moderul de la joc cat mai devreme , ca sa treaca in noua adaptare .

I suppose it is possible to get the "numbers" but as Florin said above, the only way to do that is by research. You need to put in some work.
Numerous lists of "inventories" were published in the book "Third Axis - Fourth Ally" by Max Axworthy, Cornel Scafes and Cristian Craciunoiu. To compile them for you would take many hours. I recommend finding the book, although it is rare and expensive these days.
I know that you may be irritated by this, but honestly, there is no way around it... you need to work for it.
Radu
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1257 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]