Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> romanian equipment
taiwi
Posted: January 04, 2012 09:07 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 3230

Hi guys,

sorry for spam, but I would like to ask you for some help.

We have established new reneactment WW2 group (19 romanian infantry or mountain division) here in the Czech Republic. You see, Moravia (eastern part of Czech Republic) was liberated by your ancestors...for the hightest price of your soldiers sometimes. In recent years, thanks to our colleagues and their battle reconstructions, many people already know, that it was not only the russian soldier..who has defeated the nazis (we became really "exotic" unit in many historical events in our republic). But there is a problem.....with new recruits, we do not enough equipment and it is very hard to buy some for suitable prices (we are not americans...germans with high sallaries...thats why the prices on ebay are not acceptable for us). So I would like to know, if there is someone, who can help me with some links in your country, where buing for example backpacks, helmets, canteens or other equipment is possible. We are also looking for part of uniforms as well....
may you also helm me some way with panzerschreck in romanian "outfit" (as we are getting together anti-tank squad)?

Thanks a lot guys.

Wish you only the best for the following year.

some pictures:http://www.weckerwelt.estranky.cz/fotoalbum/vojenska-historie/krym-1942---modrice-2011/

This post has been edited by taiwi on January 04, 2012 09:08 pm
PMEmail Poster
Cantacuzino
Posted: January 04, 2012 09:45 pm
Quote Post

Host
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 144

So I would like to know, if there is someone, who can help me with some links in your country, where buing for example backpacks, helmets, canteens or other equipment is possible. We are also looking for part of uniforms as well....

You can find some of the equipment on www.okazii.ro
PM
Cantacuzino
Posted: January 04, 2012 09:52 pm
Quote Post

Host
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 144

some pictures:http://www.weckerwelt.estranky.cz/fotoalbum/vojenska-historie/krym-1942---modrice-2011/

I like this picture smile.gif
user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
PM
taiwi
Posted: January 04, 2012 09:52 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

QUOTE (Cantacuzino @ January 04, 2012 09:45 pm)
So I would like to know, if there is someone, who can help me with some links in your country, where buing for example backpacks, helmets, canteens or other equipment is possible. We are also looking for part of uniforms as well....

You can find some of the equipment on www.okazii.ro

thanks a lot, man! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
taiwi
Posted: January 04, 2012 09:57 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

http://www.weckerwelt.estranky.cz/fotoalbu...--modrice-2011/

picture no.045 - romanian Breda
(sorry...I have some troubles with uploading)

This post has been edited by taiwi on January 04, 2012 10:06 pm
PMEmail Poster
21 inf
Posted: January 05, 2012 06:55 am
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Group: Retired
Member No.: 1232

QUOTE (taiwi @ January 04, 2012 11:07 pm)
Hi guys,

We have established new reneactment WW2 group (19 romanian infantry or mountain division) here in the Czech Republic. You see, Moravia (eastern part of Czech Republic) was liberated by your ancestors...for the hightest price of your soldiers sometimes. In recent years, thanks to our colleagues and their battle reconstructions, many people already know, that it was not only the russian soldier..who has defeated the nazis (we became really "exotic" unit in many historical events in our republic). But there is a problem.....with new recruits, we do not enough equipment and it is very hard to buy some for suitable prices (we are not americans...germans with high sallaries...thats why the prices on ebay are not acceptable for us). So I would like to know, if there is someone, who can help me with some links in your country, where buing for example backpacks, helmets, canteens or other equipment is possible. We are also looking for part of uniforms as well....
may you also helm me some way with panzerschreck in romanian "outfit" (as we are getting together anti-tank squad)?

Thanks a lot guys.

Taiwi, go to http://6dorobanti.ro/forum/YaBB.pl and just ask for what you need. I know some czech guys from Brno who reenact romanian army, check for 43 pesi pluk military history club and you can also speak with them. We and 43 pesi pluk MHC participated for 2 year at Stary Tekov reenactment of Hron battle.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
taiwi
Posted: January 05, 2012 10:43 am
Quote Post

Soldat

QUOTE (21 inf @ January 05, 2012 06:55 am)
QUOTE (taiwi @ January 04, 2012 11:07 pm)
Hi guys,

We have established new reneactment WW2 group (19 romanian infantry or mountain division) here in the Czech Republic. You see, Moravia (eastern part of Czech Republic) was liberated by your ancestors...for the hightest price of your soldiers sometimes. In recent years, thanks to our colleagues and their battle reconstructions, many people already know, that it was not only the russian soldier..who has defeated the nazis (we became really "exotic" unit in many historical events in our republic). But there is a problem.....with new recruits, we do not enough equipment and it is very hard to buy some for suitable prices (we are not americans...germans with high sallaries...thats why the prices on ebay are not acceptable for us).  So I would like to know, if there is someone, who can help me with some links in your country, where buing for example backpacks, helmets, canteens or other equipment is possible. We are also looking for part of uniforms as well....

Thanks a lot guys.

Taiwi, go to http://6dorobanti.ro/forum/YaBB.pl and just ask for what you need. I know some czech guys from Brno who reenact romanian army, check for 43 pesi pluk military history club and you can also speak with them. We and 43 pesi pluk MHC participated for 2 year at Stary Tekov reenactment of Hron battle.

21inf: that´s
great! I will have a look. of course, I know them ....we are from Brno too (we are napoleon era russian Apscheron Musketeer regiment....but we have launched another projects : Apscheron WW1 infantry regiment and WW2 romanian army, because romanian soldiers are wanted :-)). But they have pretty a lot things to solve....so I understand, they are a little bid limited with their help to our unit. So thats why we are trying to find our own way.
Yeah...guys from our unit have been on Tekov as part of unit from Brno, we are just speaking (43pěší pluk) :-)) Unfortunately, I have missed guys last year (you see, I am a voluntary fireman and we have had a situation ....). It was really a pity for me (a was packed to Tekov already), the pictures and videos were really nice. I hope, we will be there this year ...as larger unit with antitank equipment also.
Actually, I have a soldier infantry cap sample from your guys at home (you gave to our guys in Tekov).....we are sewing our own in accordance to your model.
There will be 2 larger battles near Brno in CZ this year (6.month) so if you would like to participate, I may ask to get you there....

PMEmail Poster
21 inf
Posted: January 05, 2012 12:06 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Group: Retired
Member No.: 1232

You have the cap from me, I sent the cap for czech reenactor friends smile.gif It seems it is a small world! Unfortunatelly, I wasnt also at Tekov last year, being ill sad.gif, but I hope I'll go this year. Try to ask for equipment on 6dorobanti forum, they'll try to help you. What I can help you are some romanian ww2 cap, the same as I sent it to you last year. If you need them, please let me know.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.5250 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]