Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Romanian Army article on Flames of War site
King Arthur
Posted: November 19, 2010 09:38 am
Quote Post

Fruntas

Group: Members
Member No.: 2225

Hello,

Today I received the flames of war newsletter and they have a new page about the Romanian Army WW2.
It is about the Romanian WW2 Mountain troops.

See the link:

Romanian Mountain Troops WW2

If you look around on this site you can find more articles with pictures about the Romanian Army in WW2 and also a lot of hobby articles...

Have fun!

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Ursulescu
Posted: November 20, 2010 11:42 pm
Quote Post

Caporal

Member No.: 2729

They make nice stuff. I just got a parcel of information sent to my hobby store from them and they have some Romanian stuff in it too. It deals with a new set coming out about the attack on Russia.

In something unrelated : Could someone please send me one of these hats? It's -14 to -22c in Alberta right now and I'm outside shoveling snow!

user posted image

This post has been edited by Ursulescu on November 20, 2010 11:45 pm
PMEmail Poster
King Arthur
Posted: November 24, 2010 12:43 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 2225

They indeed make nice things... the figures don't look that great to me but it still is nice.
Plus they have some good inf about the backgrounds/history of their models and a lot of modelling info.
PMEmail Poster
junior
Posted: October 28, 2011 10:22 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 3179

They've got a new book - "Red Bear" - due out in December that will be compiling many of the Soviet and Romanian late war Eastern Front lists (Germans, Finns, and Hungarians will get the equivalent in a book titled "Grey Wolf"). Hopefully Battlefront will release the missing Romanian vehicles (such as the TACAM T-60) shortly afterwards.

As for the current figures, I've got a bunch of their infantry and some of their guns. Whoever made the decision to release a two-part infantryman in 15mm scale needs to be smacked.
PMEmail Poster
The Count of Tilly
Posted: March 02, 2012 02:17 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 3271

Hahaha Junior, I thought the same until after painting about 60 infantrymen. Because his arms seperate you can add some refreshing variation and also make it look like his urging his friends forward!

It looks like both Tacams come out this month too!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.3259 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]