Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Converting a Brown Wool West German Field Shirt
RHaught
Posted: May 05, 2007 02:40 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent

Group: Members
Member No.: 93

Darius,

Are we going to see you in October? Also email me how to do the conversion and will add it to the unit website as well.
PMUsers WebsiteAOL
darius1941
Posted: May 05, 2007 10:41 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 725

I would like too attend the event in october!
It has been at least 3 years since my last east front event so it is time too attend
one.
I will get together a write-up on the conversion of the west german tunic and email
it too you.
There is not to much involved in the conversion but in case I forgot something I would like too take a look at the tunic and see if I missed anything.
We really need alot more east front events!
PMEmail PosterYahoo
RHaught
Posted: July 02, 2007 11:16 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent

Darius,

Did you get the email/PM? Have about 6 involved now but across the East Coast. Send me the information on the West German conversion and will post it on the Yahoo Group.

Also if anyone talks to Dragos at the NMM tell him to check his emails! He should have about 4 emails from the US for orders. Looks like finally the ball is starting to roll on this end of the world.
PMUsers WebsiteAOL
darius1941
Posted: October 07, 2007 08:58 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 725

Sorry Rhaught for the delay in getting back too you.
I sent you a personal email just today and I am happy too here that there is more interested in doing romanian than there was a few months ago.
The west german uniform may be a good starter kit or a loaner for someone whom may want to try the impression.
The trouser are the biggest problem with all that reenforcing pieces of wool that are on the knees and such.
Iam still in need of a romanian bread bag any help in getting one?
PMEmail PosterYahoo
RHaught
Posted: October 08, 2007 05:05 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent

QUOTE (darius1941 @ October 07, 2007 08:58 pm)
Sorry Rhaught for the delay in getting back too you.
I sent you a personal email just today and I am happy too here that there is more interested in doing romanian than there was a few months ago.
The west german uniform may be a good starter kit or a loaner for someone whom may want to try the impression.
The trouser are the biggest problem with all that reenforcing pieces of wool that are on the knees and such.
Iam still in need of a romanian bread bag any help in getting one?

Sent you a PM. Alot has gone on here for the US. Uniform source here now, some items able to be found here, etc.
PMUsers WebsiteAOL
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0283 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]