Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New 1/72 kit - Romanian interest, Azur (MPM)
Ruy Aballe
Posted: January 27, 2007 12:02 am
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Group: Members
Member No.: 247

Hello,

I just found that the Franco-Czech kit manufacturer Azur is announcing a Nieuport-Delage NiD-72 in 1/72 scale among the kits to be released during 2007, as a logical follow-up to the Hispano-Nieuport 52 released some months ago. Interesting enough, the NiD-622 version (awaited mostly by French modellers) seems to have vanished from this year's plans. Besides from the ARR, the NiD-72 was used in very small numbers by Belgium and Brazil.
See it here (scroll down until reaching Azur's planned releases):
http://www.modelforum.cz/web/view.php?naze...anku=2007010011
More good news: a PZL P.24 is also in the list, although it looks as if the F and G versions (used by the Greek EVA) will be dealt with first.

Ruy

P.S./Edit: Gosh! Just noticed a "new tooling" IAR 80 being announced also (MPM)! I have no idea as to what this re-tooling/new tooling will be, but given the array of serious errors that plagued the MPM kit, I can only think of a new mould... just my two cents... ph34r.gif
Curiously enough, the company also lists re-tooled versions of the Albacore Mk I and the Fairey Battle Mk I.

This post has been edited by Ruy Aballe on January 27, 2007 12:08 am
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0369 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]