Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> IAR-80 new/old book
MaxFax
Posted: September 10, 2003 06:03 am
Quote Post

Plutonier

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

A new revised edition of the "Vanatorul IAR-80 istoria unui erou necunoscut" by Antoniu & Cicos, will be published by TMA Editions in this fall (September 2003). Ofcourse it will be in French !
Seulement pour les connaisseurs 8) !
The announcement was made in the "juin-juillet 2003" issue of Air Magazine.
PM
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: September 15, 2003 05:41 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Member No.: 53

yes but the book is very expensive. So, for the "conaisseurs il faut mettre de l'argent du coté"

Hope that it will have some success.
BM
PMMSN
MaxFax
Posted: September 15, 2003 05:56 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier

Comme on "mon vieux" ! :wink:
C'est cher pour nous, les roumaines de la patrie, mais pas pour Vous les roumaines de l'etrangere, n'est pas ?! 8)
I'm sure the book will be a success !

Christian "le pauvre" !
PM
Dénes
Posted: October 24, 2003 04:01 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

A new revised edition of the \"Vanatorul IAR-80 istoria unui erou necunoscut\" by Antoniu & Cicos, will be published by TMA Editions in this fall (September 2003).

Was this book already published? If yes, has anyone seen it?
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: October 24, 2003 08:39 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Dear Denes, (j'ose vous appeller Denes)

I only saw the book cover showing an IAR 81 C, a image made by TL Morosanu on computer. Normaly the book should appear this month. A special price for subscripition is 44 €. Orders to TMA editions 75 rue Claude Decaen 75012 Paris FR.
Yours,
BM
PMMSN
Dénes
Posted: October 24, 2003 08:55 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Thank you, Bernard, for the update.
I already ordered the book from TMA last month, but have not heard anything back from the Publishers. As they don't appear to have a web site, I am lost at news.

Dénes

P.S. Bien-sur que tu peut m'apelle Dénes. Nous avons des interest similaires. :wink:
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: October 24, 2003 09:17 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Dear Denes,

The TMA editions have some problems with the time. Don't worry they will send you the book. I think that the problem comes from "l'imprimeur". I received the last number of Air Magazine some days before. Normaly it should appear beggining september. The only exception was the book about the Romanian aviation which was printed in Romania.

If you want i can call them.

Yours,
BM

PS Merci Denes pour votre bienveillance.
PMMSN
MaxFax
Posted: January 13, 2004 08:39 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier

From sources near to TMA Editions, it seems that the book will be available only round May 2004 !
PM
Dénes
Posted: January 13, 2004 08:51 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

I placed my pre-order in Sept. 2003, but heard nothing back from the Publisher (they don't even appear to have a web-site)...
MaxFax
Posted: January 13, 2004 08:58 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier

Yes indeed, they don't have a web site !
I have my information from the editor of AeroMagazin, the Romanian sister of Airmagazine :wink:
PM
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: January 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Max is right, in the "editorial" of the last number of airmag Mr fernandez is speaking about the book; it seems that it will appear during the first trimestre 2004. May be in may????

The only problem is that the edition of Air mag was robbed in august last year and since then they have allot of problems. There were distroyed only (!!!) the hard disks of the computers with plenty informations about aviation. In june and july Mr Fernandez argued with his ex-editors af Avions magasine. Some "editorials" were very harsh against Avions and... here comes the robbery. It's not impossible (after me) that it was an "réglement de comptes" ...

In case you want to contact Mr Fernandez do not hesitate to ask me.

Yours,
BM
PMMSN
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: April 16, 2004 07:50 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

I talked today with Mr Fernandez and he announced some bad news. It seems that the IAR book had to wait some more months... Probably it will appear in september this year.

Mr Fernandez is working to a new project similar to the "Batailles Aeriennes" trimestrial magazine. The first number will appear (normaly) in mai. and it is about the aerial struggle over Normandie in june 44.

yours,
BM
PMMSN
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: July 24, 2004 07:10 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

I saw today Mr Fernandez in his kit shop. I was very happy whenhe anounced that he and Amodel kit productor will do some new decals and planes with/in Romanian markings.

But, when i asked about the IAR book... well minimum it will appear in october... (a friend of him making the joke "what year???") So until then... keep smoking

bm
PMMSN
MaxFax
Posted: October 03, 2004 07:46 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier

QUOTE (Bernard Miclescu @ Jul 24 2004, 09:10 PM)
I saw today Mr Fernandez in his kit shop. I was very happy whenhe anounced that he and Amodel kit productor will do some new decals and planes with/in Romanian markings.

Well, a little bit of topic my information, but if you are interested in some kits of ARR planes with Romanian markings, look here:
http://www.parcmodels.ro/
PM
D13-th_Mytzu
Posted: November 04, 2005 09:26 am
Quote Post

General de brigada

Member No.: 328

Any news on this book ?
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0658 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]