Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yard Dinamica 1942 Bucharest or Galatz ??
Th. Dorgeist
Posted: August 27, 2003 02:33 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

hello,

with my research to wood shipbuilding in Romania found I also an order of the Sardex to threw Dinamica in Bucharest.
Then again spoken of it the this threw would build in Galatz the ships.
does /give did it give perhaps still/it in Bucharest and Galatz one threw with this
names and can someone say itself which ships was built there??

thanks

Hallo,

bei meinen Forschungen zum Holzschiffbau in Rumänien fand ich auch einen Auftrag der Sardex an die Werft Dinamica in Bukarest.

Dann wurde wieder davon gesprochen das diese Werft in Galatz die Schiffe bauen würde.

Gab / oder gibt es vielleicht noch/ es in Bukarest und Galatz eine Werft mit diesen Namen und kann mir Jemand sagen welche Schiffe dort gebaut wurden ??

Danke

Theo
PM
Cristian Craciunoiu
Posted: September 09, 2003 11:54 am
Quote Post

Fruntas

Group: Members
Member No.: 102

Sardex was a design for a Soviet trawler build in Romanian Yards Turnu Severin, Oltenitza and Galatzi from 1950. I have a copy of the drawings. It seem to be in fact a German project of 1938. Beeing a steel ship, there were a lot of forget pieces and details produced in Bucharest at Dinamica. There are very few pictures of this ship as they were all exported in Russia.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1872 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]