Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Earth is aproaching to a new World War?, Can it be? Something like Oil World War?
Iamandi
Posted: August 11, 2005 09:28 am
Quote Post

General de divizie

Group: Members
Member No.: 319

I will begin with my hope to not be a new world war... I wish to all countryes to make efforts for science, and not for wars, to make a combinated team to conquer the space, to colonise another systems, to develope technologies for sea/under the sea resources and not to fight for oil!

When i think about International Space Station i see the future of our planet. Why do you disapoint me???

Hmhhh! I'm sure, the next military great mind who will write books who will remain in history of Military Acadmies for study, will be an economist! One of the greatest managers who will adapt his economy books with "find and replace" option from his text processor, replacing civilian specific words with military ones!

Iama
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
Jeff_S
Posted: August 11, 2005 02:06 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier

Group: Members
Member No.: 309

QUOTE (Iamandi @ Aug 11 2005, 09:28 AM)
When i think about International Space Station i see the future of our planet. Why do you disapoint me???

Why are you disappointed?

The International Space Station is not being built fast enough, or is not ambitious enough?

You mean you don't find George Bush's talk of going back to the Moon, and going to Mars inspiring? laugh.gif
PMYahoo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0517 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]