Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Contacting Dragos Diaconu, Or any other good source for uniforms
Dontumetrascu
Posted: April 02, 2016 02:42 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 3732

Throughout the forum I have heard mentions of a good source from which to buy uniforms. The only thing I can attribute to this source is the name Dragos Diaconu. Does he have a website, store or any contact info by which he can be reached with?
Also, I have found it incredibly difficult to find any other source for, authentic looking Romanian reproduction uniforms. I have heard mention of Schipperfabrik, but for a long time, I have not been able to access the website or achieve contact with them.

If anyone could help me with this, it would be fantastic.

Best Regards
-Alexandru
PMEmail Poster
darius1941
Posted: April 20, 2016 02:52 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 725

I heard that shippenfabrik stopped making the WW2 Romanian uniforms but there is a Gentleman here in the US. that is reproducing them and selling them on ebay. His cost is $275 USD for the Tunic and the trouser I believe is around $175 USD. But to date I do not think he is making the cap so that makes it hard to complete a uniform. Some buyers said his work is good and there is a month wait time. So far this is my only source but would like to get a complete uniform cheaper.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
RKHaught
Posted: May 18, 2017 09:25 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 3876

Schipperfabrik closed down their store and was bought by Man-the-Line however they are not making other impressions. I had Dragos's email at one point in time. Search under my original member ID RHaught on the forums as it might be there somewhere.
PMEmail Poster
darius1941
Posted: December 19, 2017 05:09 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

I sent him a pm through this forum asking for the price of the uniform and shipping. His email address through yahoo did not go work so I hope he will log on here and get the message.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Morar Andrei
Posted: February 10, 2018 04:28 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 4067

Can you please give me the link to contact Dragos Diaconu? I couldn't find any connection to him, and I really would need to find where can I get a 1906/1908 Honved corporal uniform. Thank you very much and hope to get an aswer soon.
PMEmail Poster
darius1941
Posted: February 13, 2018 06:07 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

So far I have not heard from the Gentleman and the other members who are here in the states have no contact information.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2118 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]