|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|WorldWar2.ro Forum > Ancient, Medieval and Modern History > Greater Bulgaria, 836-852 AD|
|Posted by: Dénes November 13, 2015 06:03 pm|
| Just found this map on a Bulgarian forum. I wasn't aware the extent of Bulgaria in 836-852 AD.
|Posted by: Florin November 14, 2015 06:06 am|
I was asking myself how are you.
Thank you for helping me having a good laugh.
It is said that having a good laugh is good for health.
|Posted by: dragos November 16, 2015 03:10 pm|
| I don't know very much about this topic, but it appears to be the Bulgarian Khanate, which left on present day territory of Romania the so called Dridu culture
After its recession, the Cuman influence spread across the area.
|Posted by: Florin November 17, 2015 03:07 am|
The Mongol invasion from 1241 was very useful for the people that can be named the ancestors of the Romanians.
For a long time the Cumans were thought to be a nomadic culture that would have drift anyway from what later became the Romanian space.
Research from 1980's proved that actually the Cumans were about to settle permanently in their controlled territory and they were about to start their own social development and organization.
If the Mongols would not have wipe them out in 1241, it is hard to predict what would have happen in the space that today we call "Romania".
|Posted by: Dénes November 18, 2015 06:16 am|
| I think I caught a Bulgarian joke related to the situation depicted above:
- Мони, мама, коя е столицата на България?
- Коя е столицата на Сърбия?
- Коя е столицата на Румъния?
- Коя е столицата на Албания?
- Коя е столицата на Молдова?
- Коя е столицата на Черна гора?
-Преслав, Преслав, Велики Преслав, мамо!
- Браво, Симеонe, много съм доволна, браво...
~ В семейството на Борис и Мария, лето 877-о ~
- Moni, mom, which is the capital of Bulgaria?
- What is the capital of Serbia?
- What is the capital of Romania?
- What is the capital of Albania?
- What is the capital of Moldova?
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
-Preslav, Preslav Veliki Preslav, Mom!
- Bravo, Simeone, I am very pleased bravo ...
~ In the family of Boris and Maria, the year of our 877 th ~