Light Bomber/Dive Bomber Pilot
Born: 28 November 1918, Chislau
- 22 June - December 1941: 18th Light Bomber Squadron
- January - 10 August 1942: 81st Light Bomber Squadron
- 10 August 1942 - 25 March 1943: 3rd Bomber Group
- 26 March 1943 - 23 August 1944: 3rd Dive Bomber Group
Combat missions: over 150
- Virtutea Aeronautica Order Knight class
Slt. av. Pasare's first mission as formation leader was on 1 November 1943. Lt. av. Tudor Andrei, the 73rd Squadron's CO, was on leave and he had to lead the squadron's Stukas into battle. Early in the morning the six Ju-87Ds took off and headed to the Perekop Isthmus at an altitude of 1,000 m. As they arrived over the target area, the dive-bombers lined up for attack. Because the Soviet and Axis lines were very close to each other, they released the bombs at 600 m for higher precision. After recovering from the dive, the Stukas headed back to base under the escort of four Bf-109s.
He is presently living in Brasov.