Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Present yourself
alexkdl
Posted: February 24, 2005 04:16 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 373

edited

This post has been edited by alexkdl on March 10, 2005 12:06 am
PM
Mareşal Boboescu
Posted: March 25, 2005 06:30 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 397

Hello lads,
My name is Emil.
I'm a 20 years old history student from the University of Bucharest from Bucharest.
Half of my familly has worked in the army. From them I got all this military interest espetially from my grandpa who was a lt-col. in the Minstry of the Interior.
Beleve me he has some stories to tell.
I hope I will be able to meet some of you a.s.a.p.

HONOR ET PATRIA

Ml. B.
PMEmail Poster
horia
Posted: March 30, 2005 01:35 pm
Quote Post

Capitan

Member No.: 529

My name is Horia I'm from Brasov and I have 22 years old. In the present I'm student at Law University here in Brasov.
I'm the only one in my family how like airplanes (my father likes cars and he had a collection of 400 pieces of cars trucks etc).
I'm member of bouth Airclubs here in Brasov (glider and parasutism) and also a colector of airplane models.

Attached Image
Attached Image
PMEmail Poster
zarull
Posted: June 10, 2005 08:59 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 119

Hi all!
My name is Mihai and I'm 25 years old.
I live in Constanta. I'm a sailor.
I like this forum.
I like history! biggrin.gif
PMYahoo
D13-th_Mytzu
Posted: July 05, 2005 07:26 pm
Quote Post

General de brigada

Member No.: 328

My name is Mihai, I am 26 and I live in Bucharest.I am am underpayed aviation engineer laugh.gif I am plane crazy since I was still crawling on the floor trying to learn how to walk on two legs.Unfortunatelly I was forbidden to become a pilot so I turned to engineering, flight simulators and history (however now I am working on geting around that restriction biggrin.gif ).

I can be seen in D13-th_Rhyn0's sunglasses - the guy in gray T-shirt, the other one sitting at my left is a very close friend of mine whos grandfather was a fighter pilot in 7th Fighter Group:

user posted image

smile.gif here is a better pic of me:

user posted image

This post has been edited by D13-th_Mytzu on July 05, 2005 07:27 pm
PMUsers Website
RumBucuresti
Posted: August 12, 2005 01:18 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 644

Hi, i am 31yrs, English and living in Bucuresti.
PMEmail Poster
Treize
Posted: January 06, 2006 07:08 pm
Quote Post

Caporal

Member No.: 702

Wow, no new info in here for a while! So in that case...

I'm Charles Roman, 25, living in Upstate New York (Syracuse area, right on the shore of Lake Ontario). Ex-Army (M1 Tank Crewman), currently 2 years into my new career in Law Enforcement. Unmarried, no children, avid interest in history in aviation, and obsessive interest in WWII aviation. Long time flyer of flight sims and often one of the only ones with any ARR interest. I'm currently trying to get Grupul 7 Vanatoare started in Aces High. Used to have it in WarBirds until I left.

Been interested in Romania all my life (think it started when I was 8 and read Dracula- don't judge me!) and as soon as I found out that they not only fought heavily, but flew the 109 (my favorite fighter)... it was all down hill from there. smile.gif Some day when I have the time and the money to spare I will go to Romania for a month or two, but until then I am having a devil of a time learning the language...

Not pacifist, but not a war-monger either. Active outdoorsman, internet addict, computer "artist", target shooter and waster of other peoples time. cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
PassingLeaf
Posted: February 05, 2006 12:53 pm
Quote Post

Soldat
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 742

I Am what I Am.
PMEmail Poster
Francesco
Posted: March 13, 2006 06:29 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 847

Hello,
My name is Francesco ,I'm 39 years old and I 'm from Italy.My interests are History and Waffen-SS militaria .

Cheers,
Francesco

This post has been edited by Francesco on March 13, 2006 07:31 pm
PMUsers Website
Max
Posted: March 15, 2006 07:39 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 850

Hello, I'm Max from Holland.
I collect German, Italian and Dutch collaborationist Militaria.
Nice to be in this interesting Forum!~

Max
PMEmail Poster
Claudiu1988
Posted: March 29, 2006 06:29 pm
Quote Post

Colonel

Member No.: 398

Hello,

My name is Claudiu, I'm 17 years old . I started my colection 3 years ago and I collect Romanian and German militaria.

This post has been edited by Claudiu1988 on June 10, 2007 12:30 pm
PMEmail Poster
romrail
Posted: March 29, 2006 09:17 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 852

Hello to you all!!!

I'm Andrew, 22 years old, student at International Relations Faculty (Spiru Haret University). Since I was 3-4 years old I have this passion for techicall stuff. First where construction equipment (had a big construction site nera my house). Growing up a little, I've discovered aircraft and tank kits and this was the moment when I started to like the WW2 warfare. My luck was that I live in Bucharest near the Romanian Millitary Museum (which is like my second home).

Other big interest domains are railway history and all kind of stuff from cars to spaceships.

I have no built kits but I'll son start to do this also because I'm running out of space in the room where I hold all the unbuilt kits. There is full of boxes bought during last years that wait to be completed.

PMEmail Poster
New Connaught Ranger
Posted: May 10, 2006 08:58 pm
Quote Post

Colonel

Member No.: 770

Hallo Gentlemen of the Forum, biggrin.gif

My name is Kevin Arthur Ryan.

Born in Nottingham England in August 1958 of an English Mother and Irish Father.

In 1968 at the age of 10 my father decided to bring my mother and their 4 sons to live in the West of Ireland. in the following years 3 more sons were born.

In 1976 I joined the Irish Defense Forces, and served over 21 years and 147 days before retireing on military pension in November 1997, my service also includes service with the United Nations in Lebanon with the UN mission UNIFIL.

I lived 5 years in Bavaria Germany, in September 2000 I came on a holiday with a Romanian friend to Transylvania, in Deva & Brad, I enjoyed the hospitality I came back for Christmas, the following Easter in 2001 I came on holiday and met my future wife, we got married in August 2003, I live full time in Deva.

My main intrests are Military History, European Military Medal collecting, at the moment I am busy writing a book with regards the British Army in the West of Ireland circa 1750 - 1922, this work sometimes keeps me away from the forum.
I also give displays of my medal collection to local schools and other groups who are interested.

Another project I am undertaking this summer is to photograph and document all the crosses in the Heros Military Cemetery in Deva, a lot of the crosses have been damaged by the weather and time.

I attend the collectors shows in Brasov, Timisoara, Arad, Tagu Mures and occasionaly I get to Bucharest, I am always looking to add new medals to my collection, please excuse any spelling mistakes I make with regard to the names of places in Romania.

Kevin A. Ryan.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This post has been edited by New Connaught Ranger on May 10, 2006 09:07 pm
PMEmail Poster
the goose
Posted: June 09, 2006 09:28 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 945

hello
my name is Philippe
i'm from belgium and i'm 21 y
and i'm allready active in re-enacting
i collect german, belgian ww2, british and romanian

its nice to be active on this forum
the goose
PMEmail Poster
petrovici radu
Posted: June 20, 2006 08:34 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 961

Hello everybody!

Since I was about 10 years old (and that was almost 35 years ago) I enjoyed reading military history books, and listening to war stories. not to mention the cool war movies. Interestingly, I hate violence, but am fascinated by war. Later in my high-school years, I was thinking of studying history. At this point, my mother convinced me that it would be better to become a doctor, and have enough money to afford to study all the history I want, in the spare time. The alternative, she said, was to become a history teacher in God-forgotten village.

Well, I must say that I regret to some point giving in to my mothers logic.

So I am a physician (actually a good one), working for the last 4 years in Toronto, Canada. I do not have the time I wish I had, to read all the history books I gathered over the years, or build my 1/35 & 1/72 armies I have in kit format now. But I plan to retire soon from the medical profession, and go full time with my hobbies.

I like the site very much, and recommended it to others. Although I read the forum for some time now, I only registered today.

Keep up the good work,

radu

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0819 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]