Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Discussions on bannings
Dr_V
Posted: November 06, 2003 09:38 pm
Quote Post

Caporal

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

I'm sad to see that there are people that still embrace the attitude of attacking others in order to sustain their ideas.

Oh, mr. Chanderagore was talking about "mystical runes, symbols, pictures or nazi regalia associated", so I'll explain my avatar for the ones that don't recognise its pattern. My avatar picture is a part of an electrocardiographic (ECG) test, obtained from a patient with no heart problems (D1 electrod, synusal rithm). I thaught it would be aproppiate to ilustrate my proffesion and I've never heared of someone using an ECG for symbolistic reasons.

Well, Dragos, let's hope you've made your point. This is not a place for political or philosophical discussions, so I hope such matters won't appear in the topics anymore.
PM
Geto-Dacul
Posted: November 06, 2003 10:08 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier adjutant

Member No.: 9

Following Chandy's logic, Dénes' avatar can be qualified as "nazi regalia"... laugh.gif

For his info, my avatar is not any "mystical rune", but the Dacian king Decebal portrayed by Amza Pellea in the film Dacii...
***offensive language eliminated by moderator***
PMUsers Website
dragos
Posted: November 07, 2003 02:38 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Following Chandy's logic, Dénes' avatar can be qualified as \"nazi regalia\"... laugh.gif

You knowm the nazi simbol was svastica, the Greek cross simbolising good luck, not the cross that was just an insignia. Smeone can tell the meaning of the cross?
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
Dénes
Posted: November 07, 2003 04:03 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Following Chandy's logic, Dénes' avatar can be qualified as \"nazi regalia\"... laugh.gif

The Balkenkreuz was used in W.W. 1, too, so it's not a Nazi symbol.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Dénes
Posted: November 07, 2003 04:06 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Smeone can tell the meaning of the cross?

From http://www.thirdreichforum.com/viewtopic.p...9158b1bfde95ae3
The German use of swastika predates Hitler.  
German Freikorps used swastika as their emblem and I have seen a photo from the western front about 1917 showing a German supply wagon decorated with a swastika.  
Hitler most likely adopted the swastika from the Freikorps allthough his decision was influenced by the Völkisch movement and it's interest in Indian culture and history of the \"aryans\" (which may have influnced the Freikorps too, BTW).
Victor
Posted: November 07, 2003 01:10 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Geto-Dacul, that kind of language is appropriate for a football stadium, not this forum. Especially since you have been voted as moderator. Be careful.
Chandernagore
Posted: November 10, 2003 03:39 pm
Quote Post

Locotenent colonel
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 106

None of you guys were targeted by me. It's pretty evident who was.
I don't even think it qualifies as a "personal attack". If one choose for example an SS soldier as an avatar he shoudn't come crying like a baby that he is a victim of persecution.

So I'm the first (and, as such, highest ranked) in the penal battalion ? :roll:
Geto if you were not moderator you would already be here and the first to run into the minefield at my command biggrin.gif
PM
Thomas
Posted: November 10, 2003 04:44 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 5

None of you guys were targeted by me. It's pretty evident who was.

“Eli, Eli, Lama, Sabachthani!” – God, why hast thou forsaken me!

I don't even think it qualifies as a \"personal attack\". If one choose for example an SS soldier as an avatar he shoudn't come crying like a baby that he is a victim of persecution.

And what’s this sick twist of mind? Guilt through association and “he asks for it himself”? Those outlets make me sick but thankfully I didn’t make them. Further I use my own name on this forum, I don't hide behind an alias or the clone of an alias.

So I'm the first (and, as such, highest ranked) in the penal battalion?

Your statements were in offence with points;

2. Injuries addressed to persons or social groups of any kind are forbidden and their author will be banned temporary or permanently.

This in two cases; both by calling me a, and I quote; “neo-nazi” as well as by addressing injuries to SS-officers (also a social group, much to the disliking of Chanderangore/Chandernagire) on Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:00 pm in http://www.worldwar2.ro/forum/viewtopic.ph...t=206&start=135 by saying, and I quote again, emphasis is mine;

“The guy openly admits friendship (if not admiration) for a former SS officer (the scum of the earth).”

3. Posts that incite to racial hate or historical untruths that can cause injuries to social groups are forbidden and their author will be banned permanently.

Ibid, see above.

4. Foul language is forbidden.

Quite so. I happen to take offence to being called a “neo-nazi” behind my back. In fact I was surprised that you did, I was signalled through e-post of this occurrence. Same goes for calling people you don’t even remotely know “the scum of the earth”.

6. Off-topic posts, spam or advertising of any kind are forbidden.

I refer you to dragos’ and Victor’s verdicts on this.

as originally posted by moderator dragos on Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:40 am. In casu you may forget this in the future, it can be viewed here:

Forum rules & disclaimer
WorldWar2.ro Forum Index -> Romanian Army
http://www.worldwar2.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27

But a three-day banning – let’s be honest, this is nothing to come weeping about now is it – wasn’t the ideal solution if you ask me, deleting of the postings in questions would suffice. But I don’t make the rules.
PM
Chandernagore
Posted: November 11, 2003 01:40 am
Quote Post

Locotenent colonel
Group Icon

I'm pleading guilty !! I really did say that nazis during WWII and the SS in particular were a bunch of civilian & POW murderers, the scum of the earth. Maybe that's why I was banned but I doubt it.

Not that I have anything to retract, mind you. I deal with it.

“Eli, Eli, Lama, Sabachthani!” – God, why hast thou forsaken me!

Hey Thomas, what the hell are you doing throwing in Jewish citations ? I don't understand why you guys always come back to the Jews. There is something, how to say... really er ... insane in this, don't you think ?

Further I use my own name on this forum, I don't hide behind an alias or the clone of an alias.

C'mon now, who are you kidding ? You use your first name (which tells nothing) and conveniently hide your last one. Giving one's real name in a political folder is a luxury not everybody can afford and is a general rule in this forum.

Let me advance a truly "wild" guess : you're from Vlaanderen (eigen volk eerst !).

Oh Thomas I see that you removed the picture of that glorious SS Arian Übermensch and replaced it with a nice little girl. How kind of you.
PM
Geto-Dacul
Posted: November 11, 2003 02:48 am
Quote Post

Plutonier adjutant

Chandy wrote :

Geto if you were not moderator you would already be here and the first to run into the minefield at my command  :D  

Your command?!!! ohmy.gif Remember that I'm your superior, and I can court martial you at anytime for your outlawry! laugh.gif

Getu'
PMUsers Website
Chandernagore
Posted: November 11, 2003 03:33 am
Quote Post

Locotenent colonel
Group Icon

Your command?!!! ohmy.gif  Remember that I'm your superior, and I can court martial you at anytime for your outlawry! laugh.gif

Lol. Geto, in spite of you being a nationalist I like you well :-)
PM
Thomas
Posted: November 11, 2003 09:44 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 5

I'm pleading guilty !!  I really did say that nazis during WWII and the SS in particular were a bunch of civilian & POW murderers, the scum of the earth.

Quite so. Guilty as sin. So the whining was futile.

Furthermore you’re once again in violation of point 3 of the forum rules, which technically means you banned yourself already. Further you once again are trying to insult me, just in a camouflaged version.

3. Posts that incite to racial hate or historical untruths that can cause injuries to social groups are forbidden and their author will be banned permanently.

Since your outlets are reaching the level of your skinheads, I now do vote for your permanent banning.

Hey Thomas, what the hell are you doing throwing in Jewish citations ? I don't understand why you guys always come back to the Jews. There is something, how to say... really er ... insane in this, don't you think ?

Poor anonymous Chandarnagore/Chandernagire doesn’t know what he is talking about as usual. What a sad end of the first troublemaker on this forum. The quote was from the bible, Mathews to be more precise, paraphrasing Christ’s last words on the cross. Hopefully you’ve uttered your last (albeit meaningless) words on the forum as well.

C'mon now, who are you kidding ?  You use your first name (which tells nothing) and conveniently hide your last one.

Hardly so, my nickname is the same in all fora I participate in. My last name is Vanhassel though it’s too long for a username, nor does it matter much. I understand you have to hide behind a nickname, wouldn’t want my name known when I made such hateful, racist or slandering posts. I don’t have anything to hide, contrary to others.

Oh Thomas I see that you removed the picture of that glorious SS Arian Übermensch and replaced it with a nice little girl.  How kind of you.

It’s a boy, mr. Anynymous – though these complicated issues of genders are not spent on you, better to make childish comments kicking and screaming when faced with the conclusion you are a troublemaker, and a boring one at that.

Either way, moderators – please ban this anonymous troublemaker. His statements aren’t that amusing anymore, they have gotten downgrading and insulting from top to bottom. I'm afraid inahurry was right after all.

For anonymous Chandarnagore/Chandernagire: ---
PM
Chandernagore
Posted: November 11, 2003 11:05 am
Quote Post

Locotenent colonel
Group Icon

Oh, man did I hit where it hurts... the truth. Look at what we have here I'm almost sorry :roll:

Thomas, I apologize for calling you a girl. It was not very clear on the picture.
PM
dragos
Posted: November 11, 2003 11:30 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Thomas, for your last quote of Geto-Dacul (who, by the way, was fallen from moderator position) you get a warning.

Chandernagore, I have banned you for never-ending off-topic, but you try to convince me that you deserve more. You get a warning too.

PogRomus was permanently banned according to forum rule #4.

http://www.worldwar2.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=467
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
Geto-Dacul
Posted: November 11, 2003 12:27 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier adjutant

dragos wrote :

Thomas, for your last quote of Geto-Dacul (who, by the way, was fallen from moderator position) you get a warning.

Hey, hey! What's happening? WHAT QUOTE??? What is with that typically totalitarian and unjust manner of "moderating"? I personally don't see any offensive (?) post of Thomas where he is quoting me!!!
:?
You really don't have any reason of doing this! sad.gif

Getu'
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0318 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]