Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ww2 crashed plane
girbaciu
Posted: March 21, 2013 06:22 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 3486

hi , my name is marian and i have found together with my friend bits and pieces of one plane crashed on the north side of bucuresti .i will try to uploade some pictures.the found parts are , exploded bullets (FN 37, 39 made in belgium ) cupper pipes, small alluminium parts and most interresting stuf a bit of radial engine head with valve and push hammer of valve attached + a alluminium part with a serrie and PL letters stamped on it and 2 triangles inclooding one another .i searched on the net that romania bought 5 polish planes PZL p 24 E and with licence builde about 50 more. engine for pzl is gnome rhone (and i think the bit we found is from gnome rhone engine , you will see the pictures and think for yourself ).but IAR 80 plane used ideeas from pzl p24 and same tipe of engine GNOME RHONE.now the question i put is biggrin.gifo you know a pzl p 24 plane or( my dream )an YAR 80 plane crashed on north bucharest?
and are this parts for pzl ,yar 80 or other tipe of plane ??thank you for your time and answers. don t mind my english smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
girbaciu
Posted: March 21, 2013 06:23 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 3486

how do i upload pictures ?
PMEmail Poster
Cantacuzino
Posted: March 22, 2013 07:16 am
Quote Post

Host
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 144

hi , my name is marian and i have found together with my friend bits and pieces of one plane crashed on the north side of bucuresti .i will try to uploade some pictures.the found parts are , exploded bullets (FN 37, 39 made in belgium ) cupper pipes, small alluminium parts and most interresting stuf a bit of radial engine head with valve and push hammer of valve attached + a alluminium part with a serrie and PL letters stamped on it and 2 triangles inclooding one another .i searched on the net that romania bought 5 polish planes PZL p 24 E and with licence builde about 50 more. engine for pzl is gnome rhone (and i think the bit we found is from gnome rhone engine , you will see the pictures and think for yourself ).but IAR 80 plane used ideeas from pzl p24 and same tipe of engine GNOME RHONE.now the question i put is o you know a pzl p 24 plane or( my dream )an YAR 80 plane crashed on north bucharest?
and are this parts for pzl ,yar 80 or other tipe of plane ??thank you for your time and answers. don t mind my english 

Hi Marian,

Also IAR37/39 and PZL 11 used radial engine.
Where is the place of findings Tunari, Baneasa forest ?

For uploading pictures try to follow the link
http://www.worldwar2.ro/forum/index.php?showtopic=2093

PM
Taz1
Posted: April 03, 2014 02:17 pm
Quote Post

Caporal

Member No.: 2414

An interesting tv report on antena 3 regading the bombing of Bucharest on 4.04.1944. And an interview with an american pilot that was shotdown then :
http://www.antena3.ro/romania/secvential-b...lor-248761.html

On 4.04.1944 how many planes was shot down ?
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0875 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]