Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Messerschmitt Bf.109 Ga-6 Built by IAR Brasov, Decals available in 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32
MaxFax
  Posted: March 16, 2008 06:31 am
Quote Post

Plutonier

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Folks,

A new decal sheet and resin conversion pieces will be soon available from the, now already well known producer, Radu Brinzan.
Take a look at: http://homepage.eircom.net/~radub/Gallery/...R109/IAR109.htm

So please stay tuned for another ... decal sheet cool.gif
PM
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: April 01, 2008 01:13 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Member No.: 53

that's a good news.

Is it possible to be found in westen Europe, or it has to be command directly to the Romanian (i suppose) producer?

BM
PMMSN
Radub
Posted: April 01, 2008 08:45 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Member No.: 476

Hi,
My decals can be purchased from my own shop at
www.radubstore.com
They should be in stock this week.
I also plan to make them available through a Romanian shop. More details when ready.
Radu

This post has been edited by Radub on April 01, 2008 08:46 pm
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Bernard Miclescu
Posted: April 02, 2008 06:31 am
Quote Post

Plutonier major

Member No.: 53

thank you for the info!

BM
PMMSN
Avvoltoio
Posted: June 10, 2008 12:28 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 2160

I have a Bf109 1:72, but it is very old, if i remember tamiya is the trademark, I got 3 different stickers to it, for the different war periods, i got the plane to Christmass it when i was only around 12 years old. Unfortunately the propellers, and the wheels brokes and lost sad.gif

--------------------
a
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Messerschmitt
Posted: June 10, 2008 06:26 pm
Quote Post

Sergent major

Member No.: 975

QUOTE (Avvoltoio @ June 10, 2008 03:28 pm)
I have a Bf109 1:72, but it is very old, if i remember tamiya is the trademark, I got 3 different stickers to it, for the different war periods, i got the plane to Christmass it when i was only around 12 years old. Unfortunately the propellers, and the wheels brokes and lost sad.gif

Hello Avolto and welcome to our forum!
Firstly, i would like to ask what do you want to do with the `109. If you would like to restore it, i suggest you firstly strip all the paint off and get a model( a picture of a real plane) and try to replicate its camo, markings, etc. Stripping the paint off (if it`s painted) can be done by a few methods, but the one i reccomend is soaking the whole model in ACE bleach cleaner ( i guess you have this in italy, don`t you?) , leaving the model inside for 2-3 weeks. After that all you need to do is wash it with water. If there is more paint left, repeat. Beware!DO NOT submerge the model in paint thinner, your model will dissolve! After the model is cleaned of paint, ge to your local hobby store or visit a model producer`s site and get yourself some colours you need. After you paint the plane, you may apply decals, wich you may also find in hobby stores or producer`s sites. And about the proppeler and wheels, there are three options: get resin parts( those may be a bit more expensive because they are more detailed than regular ones), get a new kit and take only what you neeed( you also need to tahe the same model of bf, for ex if your 109 is an G model you need G model wheels and propellors. What type is yours, do you know?) and three, ask a modeller to give you the parts you are missing if he doesn`t need them.

I would like to help you more, but i am a not so experienced modeller, practicing this hobby by just about 2 years... but i strongly recommend you to visit www.cartula.ro section forum, where everybody will help you with pleasure.
Good luck!
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Avvoltoio
Posted: June 11, 2008 09:10 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 2160

thanks for your help

I'm from Hungary, but only my nickname(or internet name) is Italian.

So i try to repair, but i thinking about to buy an other, a 1:72 bf is not too expensive, and maybe i change it to a wreck airplane smile.gif ... but i dont know yet

--------------------
a
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0821 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]