- The purpose of this discussion forum is to facilitate the exchange of historical information regarding the participation of the Romanian Army to WWII.
- The messages, links or images (including usernames and avatars) that glorify or promote any WWII ideology, revisionism on Romanian territory or Holocaust denial will not be tolerated. Such posts will be deleted by the forum administrators and their authors will be immediately and permanently banned.
- While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore all the users acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of their author only and not the administrators, moderators, webmaster or other members (except for posts by these people) and hence they will not be held liable.
- The users also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, xenophobic, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate applicable laws. Doing so may lead to the authors of such posts being immediately and permanently banned (and their service provider being informed).
- All posts must be written in English. All text written in other language will be deleted, except for those instances where no other option was objectively possible.
- Members are urged to provide sources when making statements in more sensitive topics like the Holocaust, warcrimes, interethnic relations, where inflammatory situations can arise.
- Spam or advertising of any kind are will be deleted immediately and their author will be banned temporarily or permanently.
- Off-topic posts will be either deleted or moved to form a new separate topic, depending on the situation. The members must agree to follow the decision taken by the admin and stop the off-topic discussion.
- No more than one account/member will be tolerated. Those that create several distinctive accounts clearly do not display the level of maturity we want on this forum and will be banned.
- There are two types of bannings:
- one week suspension for members that break the rules for the first time or lighter offenses;
- permanent banning for members that have already been suspended for one week and show no sign of improving their conduct and for members that make serious offenses.
- All complaints about administrative decisions will be posted in public in the 'Comments & Suggestions' section of the forum. However, note that any insults or threats directed against the admins will result in immediate and permanent banning.
- All complaints about insults received via PM should be immediately be brought to the attention of admins. The members are urged not to respond in the same manner or will also have to suffer consequences.
- Issues and personal problems between members should be settled in private, with the request to not make use of insults or threats, which will result in the banning of the member responsible for it.
- Guidelines regarding the copyright. When posting excerpts from published articles and/or books, you are asked to add the following informations:
- in case the source is a periodical: the title of the article, the author(s), the name of the publication, the issue number/date.
- in case the source is a book: the title, the author(s), the publishing house and the year.
When posting images:
- from other websites: add the address (URL) of the site which hosts the image.
- scans from books/periodicals: follow the same rules as in the case of text excerpts.
- photographs from private collections: the conditions of the owner must be fulfilled.
We regard posting several images from a book, cd, website etc. while giving proper credit to the source as acceptable use, but posting large amounts of images from books, websites etc. without first recieving permission from the author or publisher is not acceptable and could lead to banning.
[ Script Execution time: 0.0250 ] [ 8 queries used ] [ GZIP Enabled ]