Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Romanian Soldier Paper Model?
Stef1793
Posted: October 25, 2023 03:58 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 4524

Hi everyone, I hope this is okay to post here-I wasn't really sure which other section of the forum it could belong to! I am a history teacher who has always been very interested in Romania both historically and as a country-I love the culture, language, history and landscapes!

I have always found it concerning that Romania's role in both World Wars is diminished and often omitted; this has led to a big interest in it on my part. I have always wanted a historically-accurate physical depiction of a Romanian soldier but there isn't really much out there aside from custom figures.

In accordance with this, I am wondering if it's possible that, if we have any graphic designers here on the forum, someone could design a WW2 Romanian soldier paper figure that other members can download, print and assemble from home. I actually have several ideas on how this could be achieved in a way that is not too complex, but preserves historical accuracy in accordance with the aims of this website. My interest is as a teacher of history wanting to find a medium that enhances learning by having a tactile element and produces a positive product which a person can keep and which helps them engage with the historical material.

If anyone is interested, I would love to work with you on this, and I really think it would be a cool model kit for the forums! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0277 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]